Cleaning, sanitising and deodorising multi storey garbage chutes ensures the system operates to its designed function without the stench of rotting food waste or increased biological hazard:
Regular cleaning of the bin chute system assists with:
Maintaining high standards of hygiene
Reduces pest infestation
Eliminates offensive odours
Removes mould and fungal growth within the system
Reduces fire risk
Garbage Chute cleaning process can be performed in a few short hours minimising disruption to residents and low environmental impact;
• We feed our self-propelled water blasting system inside the riser chute and blast off contaminates accumulated by bursting bags and insufficiently wrapped waste.
• Fog the entire system with a biodegradable odour neutralising sanitiser/deodoriser
• Clean and sanitise the hopper bins at each level of the building
• Pressure clean the internal surfaces of the compactor where fitted
• Clean the bin store and fog with a sanitiser/deodoriser
A programmed maintenance regime can be designed with monthly, quarterly or annual servicing to meet the needs of your waste system.