Dunbar Services specialises in the remediation of fire affected buildings. We liaise with all stakeholders to minimise the financial impact of lost trading.
Our project managers
• assess the damage
• supply a detailed report on the affected areas including estimates of cleaning, repair or replacement including photographic evidence
• develop an action plan to clearly identify the remediation process, responsibilities and timelines.
• register of all items spoiled, damaged or requiring renewal
• provide remediation progress reports to all stakeholders including meeting minutes
• issue a completion report inclusive of certifications of compliance where necessary
We can remove carcinogenic carbon from internal and external surfaces by means of Hepa (99.97% filtration) vacuuming and specialized chemical surfactants that clean and neutralize odours. Thermal fogging of occupied and non-occupied spaces neutralizes the carcinogenic qualities thus removing any residual aroma associated with fire damage.
Apart from the physical clean and odour neutralisation Dunbar Services is a one-stop shop and can coordinate all the repairs necessary for a client’s rapid return to trading including.
• Ceiling and wall repairs
• Equipment and work surface replacement
• Replacement of kitchen exhaust systems including filters, hoods, ducting & fan units
• Air conditioning decontamination or replacement as necessary
• Electrical repairs including lighting, data cabling and security fittings
• Window or door replacement
• Floor resurfacing.
• Roofing or structural repairs
Contents can be cleaned on site or we can transport in containers to our warehouse facility for offsite remediation then returned once the site has been rectified.