Dunbar Services (WA) employs over thirty full-time and casual staff.
John Dunbar commenced as a partner in 1989 in the family business of J and J Grease Cleaning Services and after 3 years managed and developed it into South Australia’s largest filter and kitchen exhaust cleaning company.
In 1998 he moved to Tasmania to commence Dunbar Services that has become the leading filter and duct cleaning company in the state servicing clients such as Coles, Woolworths, McDonalds, both casinos and government facilities.
In January 2002 John Dunbar joined in partnership with Brett Wahlert, also from J and J Grease Cleaning Services, to introduce Western Australia to the Dunbar brand of professional and reliable cleaning services.
- Nationally Accredited OH&S Systems
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training
- Accredited Compressed Air Cleaning operators
- Confined Space and Breathing Apparatus trained staff
- Working at Heights Certified staff
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Health and Safety Ticket
- Chemical technicians
- Hepa filtered 1100 l/s negative air collection unit
- ScanProbe colour CCTV video inspection unit (Duct and pipe inspection)
- Canon Digital Video Camera
- Compressed air cleaning nozzles and equipment
- Two Karcher 1500psi, High temperature cleaners
- Karcher Hepa filtered (99.97%) vacuum
- 3 x 1350 watt Wet vacuum
- Assorted current tagged electrical power tools
- Fully approved spray booth and grease arrester
- 1231 Litre heated chemical emersion tank