Cleaning Technicians – A Great Career Opportunity
Dunbar Services is an equal opportunity employer and has in excess of 40 staff. It currently has vacancies for cleaning staff.
The successful applicants will be trained and will become members of the Leading Hand team within 6 months of commencement, subject to them achieving the Company’s expected performance standards.
Opportunities are available for Leading Hands to attend mine site projects that offer significant pay provisions and this work will enhance advancement and development opportunities within the company.
• Enthusiastic, willing and able to learn new skills and meet new challenges
• Looking for a career and not “just a job”
• A person who takes pride in their work
• Prepared to extend yourself in your work to get the job done properly
• Able to perform manual tasks and enjoy simple mechanics
• Looking for a job with variety in your day-to-day work
• A good communicator with clients and colleagues and have good personal presentation
• Able to successfully complete company training and clients induction training courses
• Able to train and develop others to succeed
• Flexible in your working hours
• Able to pass Drug and Alcohol, obtain a Police Clearance
• A competent and courteous driver and have a satisfactory Manual Drivers Licence
• Prepared to work in what can sometimes be a dirty environment
Apart from paying above award wages, Dunbar Services is prepared to sponsor Leading Hands in business training to assist with their education and aid in their personal and career development.
If you are looking for a long term career and advancement in a growing organisation and you meet the above criteria, we are very keen to receive your resume. Please apply on-line.